Whether you’re frustrated by a lack of visibility around cashflow and how your business is performing, or you feel your day-to-day operational finance processes, such as processing invoices and getting customers to pay on time, are holding you back, we can help.
We know that as businesses grow it’s not unusual for their finance functions to get left behind. “We’ve always done it this way” becomes the norm and despite investing in the latest, cloud based technology it can often remain under-utilised. The impact? Reduced profit margins and slower cashflow.
But how can you fix something when you don’t know if, or where, it’s broken? Our Finance Function Healthcheck can provide you with the guidance you need.
How it works
- A commercial, experienced YRH Financial Controller will spend a day in your business working with you to ‘kick the tyres’ of your finance function – mapping your processes, controls and systems and giving your business a thorough finance health check.
- We’ll map your finance function’s performance against best practice criteria across 12 key areas:
- Management reports
- Forecasts and budget
- Data analytics
- Credit control
- Payroll and pensions
- We’ll talk you through your bespoke report of our findings and recommendations, which will be yours to keep. We’ll also give you a roadmap for your finance function – bringing it in line with best practice and ensuring it’s helping you achieve your business’ objectives and giving you (at least) one less thing to worry about.
- We can either help you implement the changes or you can do it yourself using the roadmap; we can provide training for your team on your systems or in accounting best practice if that’s needed.
To discuss how the Finance Function Healthcheck can help you overcome the growing pains in your business and free up your cashflow, simply complete the form below and one of our team will give you a call back.
Want to free up your cashflow?
How to Increase Profitability
Download your free guide and discover how small changes can yield big rewards for your business.
- Streamline your revenue channels
- Improve your cashflow
- Audit your costs and outgoings
- Develop new ways to optimise your finances